Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tide Pools

Saturday morning a group of us headed out to check out the tide pools.  Low tide was scheduled for about 8 a.m. It was a beautiful  morning at the beach.

The tide pools were wonderful - the tide was super low and we could see lots of amazing sea life.
The kids had a great time checking out the starfish!


...

It was a little early for some of us!
I love the beach at early morning - all misty and mysterious!

The sun just starting to break through...

Time to head back for breakfast.



2 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Beautiful pictures! Almost makes me wish I had woken up for it.... almost. If only we hadn't driven all day and gotten there in the middle of the night...
I did get up on our last morning to see the tide pools, and it was worth it.

Emily said...

The tide pools are worth waking up for! I regret not doing it every morning to see all the different creatures you could see. But we had too much fun planned and we had places to be!!! I love the picture from behind of Grandpa walking back to the house.