Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Our Famly Photo Shoot

A family photo shoot is always an interesting experience.  Usually a little frustrating too.

I think it was during our family's photo shoot that someone too this picture.

I am sure I looked like this more than once during the shoot.  (I can't believe I have put this photo on the blog not only once but twice!!!)

Let's just say my kids have had their photos taken a few times during their life - ha ha!!  They know how to do it but I think they really enjoy being goof offs because they know how much it bugs me!!

Here are a few behind the scene shoots from our family photo shoot.

Where's Clark!?!?


Finally...everyone is there.


Fighting over who gets to sit on Logan's lap??


Finally....



Despite how frustrating they can sometimes be I love those kids....

Each.....

 and every....
 one of....

them!!!

Thanks to Celeste we got a few decent family ones too....

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that you take all those crazy pictures instead of just standing there frustrated! And I know I only saw that face of yours when I deserved it :)