Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I Put Up With...

So can you tell I've been in a bit of a blogging mood today -think this is my fifth or sixth post today.  OK - so maybe I'm using blogging as an avoidance behavior???

I just have to show you what I have to put up with when I want to take a photo of my children.  Since I only have all four of my children in one place a few times a year I have to take advantage of that.  You think they could be a little more cooperative!

I actually think they were more cooperative when they were little!!!!
Aren't they cute!
Finally  - a good one!  This was our second attempt at a photo shoot!!
Well, almost a good one -thanks a lot Clark!!
I just want you to know that this was totally unplanned but their outfits actually coordinate!  I coordinated too so I had to get at least one photo with me in it too?  Maybe we could Photoshop Jim in????

No comments: