Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon College Style

Tessa and I weren't the only family members crazy enough to go the midnight premiere of New Moon!


Cali and her roommates waited in line OUTSIDE for two hours - in cold Utah!!

But when you are sporting a stylish Snuggie you don't need to worry about the cold!!



Those Snuggie's sure come in handy!  I bet Brittany wished she had one too!




I guess all the standing in line paid off when they scored great seats in the theater!




Fortunately for Cali she doesn't have classes on Friday so she could sleep in!

4 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Seeing Cali's red eyes in the pictures has me a little freaked out... but it might explain a few things.

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Hoping all those red eyes means is no red eye reduction on the camera and she is blue eyed!!

Emily said...

Really Cali? A Snuggie?!?! REALLY!

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

I know I can hardly believe it myself - it was a birthday gift from her roommates! If you are GOING to wear a Snuggie at least it should be a leopard one!!!