Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An Invitation

When we were at the beach this last weekend I found this darling card....


I fell in love with it and several others ones they had in the store.

I decided that this card should become the theme for the Wilkes Family Manzanita Beach Reunion 2010.

Every party needs a theme doesn't it?

I thought Grandma Wilkes would approve....

Memories to Last a Lifetime.

Our family has certainly created memories to last a lifetime at Manzanita Beach!

So Wilkes family - this is your official invitation to

Manzanita Beach - Memories to Last a Lifetime 2010

For those of you who don't know the official dates are:
 July 9 - 14th

We hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Count us in!

Unknown said...

We're all planning on being there. Absolutely LOVE THE THEME!

Emily said...

This is going to be GREAT! Tell the crabs to get ready, Mikala and Cecelia are on their way.

Tillamook here I come . . .