Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Week at the Beach 2015 Day 4 & 5

July 5, 2015 - Sunday morning we went to church down in Rockaway at the Neahkahnie Branch.  Because it was a holiday weekend their little chapel had a hard time holiding all the visitors so we sat in chairs in a small classroom.  There were people in the hall too and we just listened to church.  I ran into my friend Cathy Shauklas and her family and it was good to see her.

After church we went for a hike up in Canon Beach at Ecola State Park and hiked down to Indian Beach.
There are lots of pretty views of the beach along the hike.
Down on Indian Beach.
The gangs all here!


On Monday, Jim, the boys and I went golfing.  I love spending time with my boys!



I didn't embarrass my self too much or slow them down too much!

We headed down to Tillamook for lunch and some cheese tasting.


And of course ice cream for dessert.  I tried their new Cinnamon Horchata flavor and loved it!




No comments: