Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

More Music in the Park

Washington Park sponsors 10 consecutive nights of free concerts each summer.  We try to take advantage of as many of them as we can. 

The second one we attended was the Festival Symphony concert.  The crowd was huge and the music was beautiful.  We went with the Densleys and the Jensens.  I brought dessert.
I always love a reason to make a cake!

We got lots of oohs and aahs as we walked in with the cake.  During intermission a lady came down to ask me if I had made it myself.  I guess that had been the topic of their conversation.  I told her I had and then sent her off with a piece to share with her friends!


Everyone loved kicking back and just enjoying the music.



Hopefully we will be able to fit in a couple more this week before the series is over.

No comments: