Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Concert in the Park

Tuesday was more cooking classes - it was cookie day! 

Tuesday night we had a BBQ for the BYU Alumni Association Board which was fun.

Wednesday was cupcake class - 18 kids in all!

Wednesday night the Beehive class came for a tea party and book exchange in our garden.  They shared their favorite books.

Thursday I took the day off!  I must admit those 3 days of cooking classes wore me out a bit.  I enjoyed the day basically doing whatever I wanted which included some reading in the garden in the sun, a few quick errands and just a lot of putzing around the house!!

Thursday evening we went to a free concert in Washington Park with the Jensens.  It was a beautiful evening and we took a picnic dinner. It was a great evening of jazz music.





The roses were still beautiful and blooming in the Rose Gardens right next to the amphitheater.








We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful city!!

The rest of the week included  a BBQ with friends on Friday night.  Jim and I played a round of golf at Claremont on Saturday morning and then a wedding reception Saturday night.   

It was a busy but fun week and in the midst of all of it I thought it might be nice to repaint the entry way and upstairs hallway!





No comments: