Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Cali and her roommates had a fun Halloween.

They started out their celebrating by visitng a local pumpkin patch and picking out some pumpkins for their apartment!


Looking for the perfect pumpkin...


Found it!

Did you girls actually carve your pumpkins??


The girls got all dressed up for Halloween too.  They actually had two different sets of costumes.  For Friday night Cali dressed up as a pumpkin - I think she is a rather nerdy looking pumpkin with those glasss.  I love the green headband that looks like a stem!!



On Saturday night all the roommates dressed up as crayons.  I think they are darling!!
They purchased the pants and shirts but then used their amazing sewing skills to turn them into crayons!


Thanks to Jenesee for letting them use her sewing machine to create their fun costumes!





I think they were darling!!!


I guess Cali looked so realistic that someone tried to color with her!


A bunch of cute crayons!


2 comments:

Emily said...

These costumes are even better than I could have imagined! Love it!!!

cali said...

yayayayay!!!