Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Minneapolis

Last Thursday I flew out to Minneapolis to attend Creative Memories Showcase.

The best part of the whole weekend was getting to spend time with my sweet friend Deb.  We truly are kindred spirits.
For had our annual trip to Hell's Kitchen for breakfast.  Shh.. don't tell anyone but we skipped out of some meetings to go to breakfast.


The lemon ricotta pancakes are to die for!
 And I loved the wall graffiti.
I also got to spend some time with my downline who live all over the country.  Such wonderful women!!



Deb and I spent a little time roaming the streets of downtown Minneapolis too.  We found a few treasures - including a little hole in the wall popcorn store - I got the Chicago Mix, my favorite!  And of course we had to take our picture next to the Mary Tyler Moore statue!!




I flew home Sunday morning and was glad to get home to my girls!  (and Jim too :))

No comments: