Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Food Carts

Wednesday we decided to check out a new food cart pod over on SE Belmont.  My friend Diane was in town on some business so she joined us on the way to the airport.

There were so many fun food carts we had a really hard time deciding where to eat.

I thought this one was just darn cute.


 Cali opted for a chicken sausage on a gluten free bun which she said was really good.  Tessa had the lamb gyro.  I was saving all my calories for dessert so I had hummus and flat bread and Diane had a pork belly BLT which was delicious.




We had a cream brulee from the cream brulee cart.  They caramelized the sugar to order


The girls shared some sorbet from Fifty Licks ice cream cart.

Then we decided we needed to try one of everything from The Sugar Cube - the cutest food cart around!



 I didn't get a picture of the chocolate malt but it was yummy.  But I did get photos of the rest of the things we ate!!



The owner of the cart Kir is darling so I had to take a picture of her and her friend too.  She was so sweet she even gave us a free dessert!
We didn't need to eat for the rest of the day!  Look at this mess!!!
But oh so good!

No comments: