Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Crazy Couple of Weeks

This past week and this upcoming week have been and are going to be pretty crazy.  I am just putting my house on notice that it is going to be a mess for a while!  It can wait.

Last weekend I was asked to speak at a fireside for the Single Adults in our area.  My topic was Social Media Etiquette.  It was a fun topic to speak on and an interesting group.  Jim and I had dinner at our friends the Watts before hand (Merrill is the one that got me roped into doing it) and then the four of us went to the fireside. 

Our last choir concert was this last week.  I've lost track of how many of them I have been to over the years.  A bittersweet night.



The thing I love about the last choir concert of the year is that for the last song (Irish Blessing)  any alumni who are in the audience are invited up to sing.  It's always fun to see Tessa with one or more of her siblings! Cali was there this year.

Thursday was Tessa's last official day of high school.  Of course I had to take a few pictures.


 Hard to believe my baby is done with high school!!

No comments: