Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mariners vs. Orioles - Memorial Day

The Mariners were playing the Baltimore Orioles on Monday. The weather was perfect for baseball watching.  Jim got us tickets that weren't in the nose bleed section(where we usually sit) so I could actually see what was going on.


And I didn't even read my book during the game - I watched the game!  It is much more fun to watch when you are up close. We totally enjoyed the sunshine and soaking in some vitamin D!


One great thing about Safeco Field is they have good food.  Tessa had to have a hot dog.


and I got my favorite - Cookies & Cream Dip n' Dots!
It was a fun afternoon.  As soon as the game was over we headed home because Tessa had a study group to work with that night.  Traffic was great so we were home by 7 p.m.!

No comments: