Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bridal Shower

We were in party mode this week at the house.

Cali and I hosted a bridal shower on Thursday night for her good friend Kat, we had our neighborhood Breakfast with Santa on Saturday and then the ward Christmas party on Saturday night.  The party was a trip back to Zarahemla so we were all asked to dress in period costume.  Since I didn't have any Lamanite attire hanging in the closet I made a trip to Goodwill and picked up some bed sheets.  I turned them into quite stylish Lamanite attire which I don't have any pictures of but rest assured we looked good!

The bridal shower was fun and Kat got a lot of fun gifts.







Cali is one of the bridesmaids.  We are having a headband making party at the house tonight with all the bridesmaids.  They are all wearing gray - a dress of their choice and will make their own headband.

No comments: