Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

College Kid Update

So here is an update on the other two college kids or rather the two college kids - Clark and Cali.

Clark has been studying hard and assures me he is getting a date or two in each week.  This past weekend he headed up to Salt Lake with some buddies to watch a snowboarding exhibition/competition or something!

Clark isn't much of a picture taker these days so I have to steal photos off his friend's Facebook page to share!!

Look's fun!

Cali keeps busy too with school, work (she cleans 3 days a week for people), dance rehearsal and a date this week:)
A couple of weeks ago one of her good friends came down to Provo from BYU-I for a visit.  They got together with another friend from Portland and had a fun sleepover!  When the three of them get together it always leads to some random craziness!
Yes I know this picture is upside down but that's how it was on her Facebook page!

A fun girl's weekend!

Dinner at Olive Garden


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish Cali were closer and I'd hire her to clean. There are so many things I'd rather do than clean.