Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wedding Annivesary

Saturday was our 28th Wedding Anniversary. Hard to believe!! How did we get this old??!!

After our trip to the Farmer's Market and Tessa's ballet performance we celebrated by going out to dinner with the whole family since it was Logan's last night home.

We headed over to the East for dinner at one of our favorite places - Ken's Artisan Pizzeria. Yummy, wood oven baked pizza.

My favorite pizza was the Herb and Onion

No surprise - the boys preferred the fennel sausage and onion

and the Italian pepperoni - can't remember it's name.

While we were waiting for our dinner I had a little photo shoot with Tessa - I told her she was looking very Audrey Hepburn - esque.

OK so may not quite so Audrey Hepburn - esque....

After dinner Tessa was going to the Theater Awards at school - where she won Best Company Member in Joseph and Clark needed to get home to do some reading so they left (we were there with two cars)

Cali had a senior piano recital of a friend to go to downtown at the Old Church so we were going to drop her off there.

We had some time to waste before it started so Logan wanted to drive over by Laurelhurst Park - "his park". We took a nice walk through the park. Remembering lots of wonderful times spent in the park when the kids were little.

One of their favorite activities was feeding the ducks at the pond.

After dropping Cali off we headed home. The boys watched a movie and I got some things done on the computer - so romantic!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary! We will celebrate 29 this month...and yes, I can't believe we're that old either! Where did the time go?

Your pictures always turn out so nice, so clear. Do you use a high tech camera...I'm looking to get a new one maybe this week. I'm looking at the Canon EOS something something...any suggestions?

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Linda - Congrats on 29 years!

I have owned several different Canon EOS - it's a great camera. Last year I switched to Nikon - I have a D40X and I love it!
Let me know what you get!