Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ballet Week

This past week was ballet week!

Tessa had rehearsal/class five days and four performances. The whole family went on Thursday night and then Jim, Leigh Anne, Cali and Logan went again on Saturday afternoon. Once was enough for Clark. We got her class's ballet on video but could only get the first part of the video to download. Unfortunately you won't get to see any of her fancy jumps or pirouettes.







Tessa is the one on the left. We didn't have great seats so it was hard to get decent pictures


Jim and Logan had gone to Seattle on Friday night for a Mariner's game and they went down to Pike's Market and brought two huge bouquets of flowers home with them One for me for our anniversary and one for Tessa





Tessa and her Level 4 Ballet Class

The girl's did a great job! Tessa is taking the summer off and not doing the Intensive Summer program. She is not sure what she will do in the Fall. She and Cali are signed up for Jazz/Contemporary dance class this summer.

4 comments:

Michelle Wilkes said...

Hi i am shakayla i am in ballet too i like too Dance too i am in clay class i like Animals i have a sister named Mikira and a brother named Chauncey and my moms name is Michelle and my dads name is Justin and that is a lot of people Mikira is 1 and she is turning 2 in August Chauncey is 8 and he is turning 9 i am 7 and i am turning 8 my mom is 34 and i think that my dad is 30 my Birthday is october 12 and my Birthday is on Clumbessday.

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Shakayla - Thanks for leaving a comment. I saw the pictures and video your mom posted of your ballet performance. Keep up the good work!

Emily said...

What a beautiful dancer!!! Jacky and Addi have watched your video at least a dozen times each. You are so loved!

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Thanks Emily! Tessa originally wasn't going to let me put the videos up. It made her smile when I showed her your comment. She asked "When are they going to come and visit!" Soon I hope!