Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Makeup Trick

We enjoyed Easter dinner with our friends the Jensens and met some new friends too - a darling young family - The Northams. Ryan is Larry's nephew.

We learned some new and very helpful information while at dinner. A great makeup tip.


If you ever find yourself out of lipstick you now have an alternative.


Malted Milk Easter Eggs!!


Yes - who knew!


But Marsha informed us all and demonstrated that if you lick your lips and then rub the malted milk egg over your lips...
you dont' need lipstick! Don't you love Matthew's blue lips!

So everyone had to get it on the fun.
Here's cute Grace...


And even Ryan gave it a try. I obstained - was too busy taking pictures and I had lipstick with me!

4 comments:

Linda said...

How cute...I'll have to keep this trick in mind!

It looks like all of you had a great time!

Diane said...

Happy Easter! FUN pictures! Like they say you learn some thing new every day. I didn't know about the lipstick egg thing. :) heehee

Cardigan Empire said...

You & Tessa look so cute in your Easter outfits! I love seeing your ensembles in live action.

Unknown said...

Fun, fun, fun. Your outfits are wonderful (how great that I got to see them when you were trying them on). My e-mail has been crazy the last week, so sorry for the lack of comments. THANKS always for sharing with us.