Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

Our Easter Sunday began with a little egg hunt for Tessa. We use to do this on Saturday but I guess we are getting old and lazy!

As always the Easter Bunny had fun winding string throughout the house and leaving treats!

The treats the Easter Bunny leaves are a little different these days - it use to just be candy but now he leaves headbands, scarves and even Rascal Flatts CD's!

The Easter Bunny even brought me a present this year - a new GlassyBaby! I even had my own string to follow!

We had a nice Easter Service with lots of beautiful music. Our friend Paula Reeve sung which is always amazing and her husband, a good friend of Jim's spoke.
After church we took a few pictures before heading over to the Jensen's for dinner. My part of dinner was orange rolls, asparagus, lemon sour cream pie and baked pineapple. We had a yummy dinner, good conversation with friends and then some fun games afterwards.
What is it with my kid's and their goofy faces!


Even Jim had to get in on the goofy face thing!


Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leigh Anne,
I love reading all your blogs and gleaning from your creativity! I wanted to ask you, if I could, where did Tessa get her dress? It is so pretty and my 15 yo daughter needs a modest, yet dressy dress for a banquet coming up the end of this month. Maybe I could find one similar. Thanks for your help!
Melanie in CA

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Melanie,

Tessa's dress came from the sale rack at Anthropologie. We fell in love with it! She also wore it to her cousins wedding recently.

Melinda said...

You have a very thoughtful Easter Bunny!

I agree with Melanie. The dress is lovely. It suits Tessa's gracefulness so very nicely. She just keeps getting prettier and prettier!

Lori said...

Great Pictures!!