Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wilkes Weekly Dinner Plan


I've had a hard time getting back into cooking and meal planning since our return from Florida but I am ready to get back on track - and so is my family! Even though Jim is out of town half of the week and that is usually a good excuse not to cook too much, I have some new recipes I've been wanting to try so the girl's and I will be experimenting.



Monday: Spicy Lettuce Rolls - a recipe given to me by my friend Dawn Nelson. I have tried several other lettuce wrap recipes and am anxious to try hers.


Wednesday: Beef Tacos - This is cooked over night so plan ahead


Friday: Date night, dinner out

Saturday: Leftovers or Take out Pizza

Sunday: Mother's Day - Jim will be cooking!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing :)

Menu Plan