Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Breakfast

Lucky for me my birthday fell on a Saturday this year.  That meant I could play all day!


We started out the day with breakfast.  We love finding new places to have breakfast and one place I had been wanting to check out was Cafe Broder, a Scandinavian restaurant over in SE Portland.  We headed over and got there early because I knew there was always a line.  We were second in line.

Jim kept himself entertained while we waited with the camera.





 When they asked how many were in our party I answered two and then Jim said FIVE!  He surprised me and had invited our friends the Watts to join us for birthday breakfast!  Everything is always a little more fun when the Watts are around so I was excited to have them join us!
 Cute Lindsey was still home from college so she came too!
 Love this picture Merrill took of Jim and I.
 Merrill had fun playing with my camera.


 What we had for breakfast.  The presentation was so pretty and the food delicious.  Jim had the eggs, all their eggs are baked in these cute little cast iron pans, along with potato salad and toast.
 I went for the abelskivers with lemon curd and lignonberry jam!
The food was delicious and the company excellent.  A great way to start off my birthday!!

No comments: