Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Costumes

I have to say I especially miss my kids on holidays.  I always loved making Halloween costumes for them!   


Fortunately, I still got to help a bit this year.  Tessa didn't need my help though - she figured hers out all by herself.  She looked pretty darling as Pippi Longstocking!





Cali was invited to a party where everyone needed to come dressed as a comic book character - she chose Super Girl.

She found a cute little skirt at Target and I was able to find her a blue shirt, a Super Girl logo (really Super Man), and the best find of all was the red boots!  They were perfect and only $5.00.  I actually found them at Goodwill about an hour before I left to fly out to Utah.  Talk about timing!  The red cape was the one we had used when one of the girls dressed as Little Red Riding Hood.
  She looked pretty Super to me!!



      


 Clark asked for some ideas for something for he and Jessica to dress up.  I had decided Jim and I were going to be Mary Poppins and Bert so I suggested it to them too.  I made a few trips to Goodwill to find pieces for their costumes and for ours.  I took most of it with me when I went to Utah for Cali's show.  I looked pretty funny walking through the airport with a Mary Poppins hat and a chimney sweep (which was really a witches broom)  I had someone ask me if I was "flying" home.  I didn't get it at first and said, no I'm going to Utah but then I got it!  Ha Ha

They looked pretty cute and I am sure they were pretty much the hit of the law school that day.
I guess Logan's too old to dress up for Halloween???

No comments: