Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Me and My Girls

One of the things I have wanted to do for a while now was to do a mother/daughter photo shoot with the girls.  I figured since Tessa was leaving for college I better get on it!  The times I have both girls at home together now is at a premium.  Fortunately we were able to squeeze it in the last week in August before they headed back to school.

My sweet friend and talented photographer Meg helped us out.  Between the two of us I think we came up with a pretty fun photo shoot.  It was all I had hoped it would be and the pictures made me cry the first time I saw them.



































































Some friends from church let us take the pictures on their farm.  The lighting was wonderful!

Now it's the boy's turn!

No comments: