Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Together

The boys are off to play their third round of golf for the week so the girls and I are hanging at the beach house so I thought I'd share a few photos from our week.

We started our Week at the Beach off with a visit to the Farmer's Market in Beaverton before we headed to the beach.  Always a favorite place to be.

We ran into some of our favorite people - The Padbury's and The Fuhrimans and had a group photo!
Chuck took a picture of our family too - not a bad looking group even with the porta potty in the background!






















We enjoyed a yummy breakfast of crepes, omelets, biscuits and gravy, pizza and a fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

We picked up some fresh Oregon strawberries as well as some cherries and artichokes.  Yum!



After the market the boys and I headed to the beach.  The girls stayed in town to go see Tessa's friend in Hairspray and then they drove down Sunday morning.

The traffic was bumper to bumper from the very beginning so we headed down to Tillamook and it was totally clear.  We stopped for ice cream of course and then up to the beach house.  The boys and I played a round of golf.  My first time in several years and I'm proud to say I did pretty well and totally kept up with them!

We went up to Cannon Beach for dinner at Mo's.

Sunday morning we drove up to Seaside for church and the girls met us there.  It was fun to see two other couples from our ward there - The Scotts and Weights.

Sunday afternoon Grandma and Grandpa Best and the Osbornes joined us.

No comments: