Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

We're Home - We're Off!

Cali and I arrived home safe and sound but tired Saturday afternoon from London and Paris.  With only about 3 hours sleep in 36 hours we were ready for bed Saturday night.  I am only home for about 36 hours as Tessa and I are headed to Girl's Camp bright and early (6:30 a.m.) Monday morning.

So needless to say Sunday was not a very restful day.  Doing laundry and repacking, getting ready to go!  Fortunately I had all the camp craft stuff ready to go before I left.

Cali and I had an amazing time in London and Paris and we can't wait to tell you all about it and share photos but that will have to wait until we return from camp.

Tessa's biggest concern about me being gone was what she was going to eat all week.  She was a little worried that dad was in charge of cooking all week.  Well, Jim really rose to the occasion.  Not only did he cook some great meals but they took pictures of them too!!  I've trained them well I guess.

So here are some photos of the lovely meals Jim prepared while I was gone!!

One night he made homemade hamburgers.  Jim's secret recipe is Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard in with the hamburger before cooking them.  He kept it healthy too with asparagus, fruit salad and green salad.


 He prepared a lovely fruit salad -  with Oregon strawberries, blueberries and bananas.


 To congratulation Tessa on finishing her junior year of high school Jim grilled T-bone steaks.
Tessa also had breakfast in bed on Sunday.  Other meals included Italian chicken, BBQ chicken and a stirfry another night.  Good work Jim!

We'll see how he does this next week while it is just he and Cali at home!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Jim you deserve husband/dad of the year!!!