Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home Safe and Sound

We made it home safe and sound in about 12 hours!  It was an easy trip with great weather.  We were so blessed to have sunny weather coming and going.

It's good to be home but I am missing these faces already!!

We had a wonderful time!

A special thank you to David and Tricia for always making us feel so comfortable and welcome and to Tricia for all her hard work to create an amazing Thanksgiving dinner!  Tricia is always a great shopping companion too.

Thanks to Eric for letting us use his bedroom and to Eryn for letting Tessa and Cali invade her space!

Thank you to Wynn and Emily for letting us borrow their car to Salt Lake and to Emily for hosting a fun dinner and craft night!!  And for their continued love and kindness to our children!

We loved seeing the Wynn Wilkes family too and thanks for a fun basketball game!

Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Wilkes for driving down to spend the time with all of us and to Grandpa Wilkes for great hugs - I love his big bear hugs the best!!

Thanks to BYU for pulling through and winning on Saturday (we wish the Blazers had done the same!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing so much with us. Missed so much being with all of you!

jayna said...

It always takes me ten minutes to figure out how to post a comment so sorry I don't comment as much as I think to! I have loved ready your daily blog especially the Thanksgiving posts. It made me wish I was there with you all and at the same time gave me a sense of being there! Thanks! Jayna

Emily said...

Thanks to you for joining us! We miss your faces and presence too. So glad we still get part of you!