Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beach Babe Escape

This weekend was one of our Beach Babe Escapes.  We enjoyed a beautiful weekend at the Oregon Coast in Ocean Park - just north of Long Beach.


We were able to get a little bit of conference on my computer but will have to watch the recorded version at home.  Because of various church callings (RS President, YW Advisor etc.) this was a good weekend for all of us to escape.

On the way there we stopped in Gearhardt for a little shopping.  We found a cute little vintage/resale shop.
I found a fun little orange chair to add to my painted chair collection.  The car was full of all our stuff but I managed to squeeze it in!

We spent a lot of time just relaxing and visitng. Patrice has a co-worker who owns this house and graciously let us use it!


We read, talked, crocheted, talked, looked at recipes, talked, ate and ate some more.

We also went on a field trip to the cranberry bogs.  They are getting read to harvest.






Julie bought us all matching gloves and we managed to have quite a bit of fun with them!








I am grateful for these Beach Babes - we have been friends for about 16 years and been enjoying lots of Beach Babe adventures during that time! We have a lot of history together and we are looking foward to alot more history together!  We are all distinct and different individuals but we never run out of things to talk about and discuss!  I love my Beach Babes!

1 comment:

dawn said...

The cute gloves remind me of mint chocolate chips ice cream. it looks like a fun time!