Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Photo Shoot

Today we had a fun photo shoot held at our house
My friend Meg from church has a photography business she is working on growing (she took those fun pictures of me in my kitchen that I posted on my other blogs)

She does beautiful work - you can check more of her work here - http://www.megandainesphotography.blogspot.com/ I love the recent engagement photos she took - beautiful! And her shots of mothers and babies are precious

She called to ask if she could use our house for a photo shoot. She and her friend Jen who is also in our ward are working together. Jen does the makeup - she has a fun make up blog here - www.classycosmetics.blogspot.com

and then Meg takes the photos.

They are working on developing their graduating senior market so they had four girls over to our house to photograph. It was so fun to watch them in action. They made each girl feel like a princess and look beautiful!

Here's Meg on the woodland path taking some photos.



And Jen working on the makeup.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Fun! Wish I were closer for them to do my make up and take pictures. Thanks for sharing so much of your family life with all of us! How fun to catch up on Logan and all the adventures. Thanks for the fun graduation announcement. Hugs and see you soon!

Michelle Wilkes said...

Looks like lots of fun!