Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Your Laugh for the Day - On Me!

O.K. so I woke up this morning (Jim was already up and at the gym playing racquetball) and I saw what looked like a long piece of caution tape, about 3 feet off the ground drapped around the footboard of our bed, it then wrapped around the bathroom door and into our masterbath.

My first thought was that Jim was playing some kind of practical joke on me and drapping caution tape throughout the room, my second thought was - oh, how sweet, he has some kind of surprise for me downstairs and doesn't want me to come down yet.

Well, I got out of bed and soon realized that it was not caution tape but it was toilet paper and it was attached to me! I had gotten out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom - it was dark, I didn't turn on any lights and barely opened my eyes and somehow had gotten the roll of toilet paper attached to me and brought it to bed with me!!

Jim thought it was so funny that when he got up at 5:00 a.m. he just left it so I would see it!

So, there you go - your funny story for the day!

No comments: