Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Wicked!

On Thursday evening  Jim asked me if it was o.k. if he planned a date for the next day, Friday.  I was a little surprised because he usually doesn't plan that far ahead and of course I said yes! 

When he got home from work on Friday I asked him where we were going and he replied - Wicked!  I don't listen to the radio (only books on CD) or read the paper much so I didn't even know it was in town.  I was excited.  We have seen the show a few times before, once in New York, but I think Wicked is one of those shows you can see over and over again.

We decided to make it a real New York experience (and save a little money) and we decided to go to Escape from New York Pizza for dinner before the show.
The show was amazing as usual although we were a little disappointed in the guy who played Fiyero.
Noticed there are a few more shows headed to Portland that I'd like to see including Memphis which Logan just recently saw in NYC.  Hint, hint Jim.....

Can't wait until Jim plans another date night - he did good!

No comments: