Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Beach Babe Holiday Tea

That afternoon, after our Breakfast with Santa I joined my Beach Babes for our annual holiday tea party and book exchange. Julie hosted it this year and Julie is always the hostess with the mostess!

Her house is decked out top to bottom!!

The food was scrumptious as always with everyone contributing something.  I brought puff pastry cups stuffed with chicken salad with sugared almonds on top.  I also brought cucumber sandwiches.
Patrice brought a yummy and beautiful Panzenella Salad
Shauna made her delicious roasted red pepper soup.

Julie, our hostess, prepared some delicious tea.
And there were these amazing peppermint meringues which I had to go right home and make!
We might be getting older but we're getting better!!

We each bring one of our favorite books from the year to exchange.  I brought Cutting for Stone.
I love these women and feel so blessed to have them in my life!!

No comments: