Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pink Bridal Shower

Life has finally slowed down a little bit around here so I have some blog catch up to do. 

Over Memorial Day weekend I hosted a bridal shower for a girl in the ward.  She is Cali's age and had been one of my Beehives.  I cohosted it with her sister.  Since Annette, the bride, is a ballerina and loves all things pink we decided to go with a pink theme for the shower and also a crepe bar.  It was a good choice.


We had lots of yummy fillings for the crepes including three kinds of mousse, lots of berries, lemon curd and other things!


Everyone seemed to love it.

I also made a big framed chalkboard that was fun to use with the name of the bride and the groom on it.


And then I made the wall hanging behind the table out of torn strips of fabric.

Of course there were plenty of fresh flowers form the garden and from the store!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Absolutely beautiful!