Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Joseph

Here are some pictures I took during dress rehearsal for Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat..

Tessa is a member of the company and has four different costumes - her townsperson outfit, Go-Go outfit (the black and white one), her Egyptian costume and her Can Can dancer costume.



Here she is in her townsperson outfit!






And then her Go, Go Joseph costume - I love this number - it is such a cute sixties number - the choreography is great! You can't see Tessa in this picture but they dance so fast it was hard to get a good shot! Her costume was complete with white go go boots!



The second half of the show takes place in Egypt so they are all dressed like Egyptian women and men!
























And then her featured dance number in Canaan Days...and the costume I made for her....

She does the splits three times in a row!

4 comments:

Linda said...

If I did the splits, I'd never get up!

It looks like Tessa is enjoying herself so much. It's great that she is so involved in school. Mine were too and it was fun for the whole family. Ok, now I'm getting sad...I miss those days, and my kids being home!

Melinda said...

I can't wait to see this! The pictures made me even more excited. Great work on Tessa's costume, by the way!

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Linda,

Tessa definitely didn't get her flexibility from me!!

Melinda

You are going to love the show - it is none stop dancing and singing! I'll be there all three nights this next week so we'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl and dancer!