Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Colorful Cali

Recently I noticed that Cali's Facebook status said "Live life to the fullest" and then these pictures showed up on Cali's Facebook.

Looks like she had a good time last weekend Living life to the fullest!

She and a group of friends went to the Festival of Colors.

I guess it is some type of Indian Celebration to welcome Spring. It took place at an Indian Temple in Spanish Fork - who knew there was such a thing in UTAH!


Cali said she heard there were 12,000 people in attendance.
This is what Cali and her friends looked like before the festival.



And this is what they looked like after....



Colorful CALI!!!

I am not exactly sure what happens but there is a lot of colored powder dye thrown around!


As of today, Tuesday, Cali still has pink streaks in her hair. She said you can tell all the blonde headed students who were at the Festival as they walk around campus because they still all have pink hair!
So do you think Cali looks better in PINK...
or in BYU Blue???

She is hoping the pink dye comes out before her voice recital on Thursday but if not - it will match her outfit which is pink!!


Keep on Living Life to the fullest Cali!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

When I saw her at the fireside on Sunday, I thought to myself . . ."I don't think her mother is going to be too happy about that color in her hair." But Clark clarified for me that she did not pay money for that! But of course it is Cali and she is beautiful in ALL colors.