Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TaiPan Treasures

I just had to show off the treasures I found at Tai Pan Trading in Utah during my visit there this past weekend!

Thanks to Emily for going with me as I couldn't get any of my family to go with me! I guess they have taken one too many trips there with me!!

My favorite find was this fun little serving piece. I am a little addicted to serving pieces and just couldn't resist this one! I only found one of them on display and it had a chip on it but thanks to Emily's Eagle Eyes she found another one high up on top of a shelf with no chip - it was mine!!


Isn't it cute and it's my color - green!!

I found a few more fun things for my Easter decor...

I loved the vintage Easter print and it even had my word on it - Easter Joys!

I added a few wreaths to my collection too.

A spring one...


and one that I can use anytime.... love the pears!

and I could resist adding a few things to my Valentine decor.

A fun vintage banner that I hung in our kitchen nook....

and I couldn't resist these fun heart tags. Not sure how I am going to use them but I hung a few of them on my kitchen window underneath the banner..

Good thing the closest Tai Pan Trading is in Utah!!! Danger!!!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Wow! Awesome buys! Each of them are sooo cute! I do really like the pears too :) Thats fun you found things for different holidays :)

Michelle Wilkes said...

I can't decide if I hate that Tai Pan is 800 miles away, or if it's a good thing (for my budget). Cute stuff!!!
Oh, but don't get Emily burned out on going- she's the only one that will go with me, too!

Emily said...

Hey you snuck some things in that cart that I didn't know about! Sorry Jim. I couldn't get tired of that store because every time I go it feels like a new store. No worries Michelle.

I love the pears, and it looks fabulous on your door. I didn't see the spring heart, I may have to run back up there. Thanks for the fun morning of shopping. FYI, for all you shoppers: I am the person to take with you when you go the the Busy Biddy!!!

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Definitely take Emily with you to Busy Biddy - you get a discount for knowing her!!

ALso Emily - if you go back to Tai Pan would you pick up the green apple wreath for me - I regret not getting it!! I love the pear one so much I know I would love the apple one too!!

Thanks!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I love Tai Pan! That green serving dish is the cutest ever, I love that.

That's funny you got the little heart dishes from Michael's too. Aren't they so fun? I have no doubt you'll make something fabulous to put in them!

Patti said...

If ever you're in need, I'm just in West Jordan and Tai Pan is just a hop, skip and jump away for me...just let me know what you need! (not that you ever know what you need- you just have to go in and browse away until you find "it"!) P.S. Hope it's okay that I barged in on this blog, but I feel like we're friends!

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

Patti
Welcome to my family blog- glad you are here. Don't tempt me with that offer to go Tai Pan for me!! May take you up on it sometime!!!

I would be in so much trouble if I lived that close to it!!