Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hilarious!!

Someone who reads my blog sent this You Tube link to me after she read my post on our visit to Santa! It is hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried. It hit way too close to home!! Can I just say Logan and Clark!!!

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. That is great! Wynn and I always enjoy the interaction between your boys, we have yet to experience anything close to that. But we do know what wonderful boys you have and such a sweet family that we continue to learn from daily. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So can you guess which one is Clark and which one is Logan!

    I must say for the record though that my boys may spar verbally but not physically!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats because Logan knows I would work his trash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. . . .This was hilarious. I'm glad you're surviving and still doing your fun traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot stop LAUGHING over here. This was HILARIOUS. This is EXACTLY the way my family BEHAVES when I set up the tripod to get the annual family photo.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete